Thursday, May 17, 2012

Lots of updating to do!

I can't believe how long it has been since I've actually posted something on Blogger! I have so many updates since the last one. We've moved to our old apartment San Montero which is much more spacious for us and it certainly has made things easier on me as a pregnant mommy. Pregnancy is super incredibly difficult when you already have an 11 month old crawling everywhere and on everything and everyone. I love my little Kayleigh so much though. She has been a blessing in our lives and so many other lives. She lights up a room whenever we bring her in. She is always smiling laughing and playing. Of course she has her temper tantrums.. what baby doesnt though? It's a matter of patience and understanding and trying to figure out exactly how to handle her when she screams at me or throws her head back and cries.. If it weren't so frustrating, it'd be funny! She's only 11 months old and throws fits! Ha! Come to find out, I guess this is a normal things. She's starting to learn that she can't have everything that she wants, and she doesn't like it. Well, she will learn =) In March, I quit Best Buy to be a stay at home mom... I honestly miss having a job! I am not the type of person to just want to stay at home all of the time. It gets pretty lonely and difficult sometimes. I don't understand how all these mothers do it without going insane! They have to go insane! I mean I do, often! Days go by and sometimes I forget whether it is Monday or Thursday or whatever. I am hoping that after the next baby comes I can possibly take some photography classes and art classes. I want to take up a hobby and possibly a profession. I want to get really good at photography. I feel like out of all of the different careers I've considered, this one sticks out the most. It makes me the most excited and happy when I think of it. I hope I can do something with it eventually, and I know I will. Well, for now I'm going to start out with this small update, and also share a couple of recents of Kayleigh. (Oh, and no we have not yet picked a name for baby boy, and for those of you who thought we would name him Jayden, it is crossed off..) We will pick something, hopefully something not too popular, but we shall see =)



2 comments:

  1. Yay! An update! Lol. I totally understand what you mean about being a stay at home mom. I love being with Alia all day and not having to leave her with someone else, but I get stir crazy, too, especially when I haven't left the house in half a week! I really wish I had my own car so that I could go visit some of my friends when I get lonely, but it's just not in the budget, you know? Gosh dangit, woman! Move to Utah! LOL
    Cute pictures, by the way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo! Thanks for the update! I agree with both of you. I love staying at home, but sometimes you get cabin fever. I have found that Evan and I take LONG shopping trips, just because it's something different and it's nice to be out of the house. I hope you don't feel pressure to pick out a name. You still have lots of time. I hope I didn't discourage you from Jaydon, I just wanted to let you know how popular it is. =) We are planning on visiting Arizona this summer! I will let you know as soon as we decide when we will be coming.

    ReplyDelete